After running Search London for over 4 years, I wanted to find out how others organise and put on events. In this post, I interview our sponsors, Ungagged for our next Search London event.
What makes Ungagged different to the other conferences? (USP – why people should attend)
- UnGagged is different to many other conferences with the DM / IM / Search arena.
- UnGagged is a speaker led event where the speakers get total freedom to deliver what they want, how they want.
- What is shared at UnGagged is always unique and always cutting edge, with many of the speakers, especially those entrenched in SEO, not deciding on the full extent of their session until days before the event due to the nature of changes in our industry.
- UnGagged does not let any outside influence change the course of what we feel is important to share, it’s a behind closed doors, no recording allowed, high caliber intermediary to advanced level intimate, sociable 3 days.
- Sponsors or partners have absolutely no say in what we allow our speakers to reveal because UnGagged is a platform for free speech and if they are worried about the content, they should sponsor a safer more mainstream event.
- UnGagged is about pulling the gag off, so the speakers can let rip with quality, immediately actionable take-aways to help the attendees learn more and earn more.
- We facilitate a experience where an international DM / IM / SEO community gets together, shares the latest and greatest proven methodologies over some great food, free drinks and awesome networking where everyone gets an amazing ROI.