Health is very important and we have all seem the cancellation and postponement of conferences/events.
However those who are self employed or remote workers who depend on these types of events, cannot afford to wait until the autumn to attend at the rescheduled time.
We are already seeing stock prices plunge with the stock market and to attempt at minimising this down fall of sales and business opportunities, I am creating this free online event, “Turn Digi”.
The online event will be about : “Remote working, mental health and good well being as well as inaccessibility – plus practical online marketing tips ” Practical tips will be tips for setting up GTM, setting up Analytics, doing a tech audit, site migration, organising your time and many more.
Here is a brief overview of our line up, starting at 11am BST.
- SEO Jo Blogs – How To Prepare for the Un Lockdown
- Stuart Turner – How to Use Linkedin for Outreach (TBC)
- Ruth Turnbull – How to work effectively from home
- Briony Gunson – Staying In Control No Matter the Circumstances
- Sheri Mandour – Diversity in Digital – Overcoming the barrier
- John Mueller – TBC
- Arianne Donoghue – TBC
- Helen Pollitt – Setting up your Google Analytics for success and happiness
- Jason Barnard – Practical tips and tricks on working remotely
- Shelley Walsh – Getting your brand message right in times of crisis – how brand responded
- Kristina Azarenko – How to make eCommerce product pages content unique
- Maret Reutelingsperger – Email marketing is dead. Or is it?
- Joanna Lewis – Executing an international migration for SEO in your dressing gown
- Lily Ray – Actionable tips to increase the Authority of your site
- Irina Nica – How to measure and report on link building in 2020
- Chris Green – The SERP Whisperer – identifying intent by studying the SERPs
- Victoria Olsina – Content to make you outrank your competition
- Lily Dedman – Accessibility online, why bother and what to do?