OMCap SES Berlin 2012, is Berlin’s most popular online marketing conference and will be taking place this October for the third year running. Their conference leading experts will be talking about search engine marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing, social media, mobile SEA, link marketing, customer journey and a lot more. Talks will mainly be in German, although OMCap will have 5 English presentations over the 2 days.
This conference is a good networking opportunity even for international participants. A few of the highlights from this year’s conference:
- Conference with 3 parallel tracks and over 40 talks in the former cinema halls of “KOSMOS”
- Thrilling sessions with Sepita Ansari, Andy Mihalop, Joost de Valk, Marcus Tandler, Nils Doerje and others
- International speakers – 5 talks in English
- Eight thrilling half day seminars are taking place on the day before the conference, e.g. WordPress SEO, email marketing, Advanced Facebook marketing and many more
- Additional Specials: speed networking sessions, a site clinic session and our popular networking party
- OMCap SES Berlin 2012 provides the chance to quickly and effectively increase your resources network.
- open “Berliner Stammtisch”, the pre conference party where you meet all the others interested in online marketing
- 10.10.2012 half day seminars
- 10.10.2012 Berliner Stammtisch
- 11.10.2012 Conference OMCap SES Berlin
- 11.10.2012 Speed Networking
- 11.10.2012 Site Clinic Session
- 11.10.2012 OMCap Party
There will be 5 English presentations. Maile Oyhe will be presenting from Google and Stephen Burns from Blekko. Speed Networking and the SEO All Star Panel will most likely also be held in English. Register today to get your tickets to the biggest Search event in Berlin.