After the success of Turn Digi April 30th and in light that there will not be any offline events for the rest of spring and summer at least, I am running another online marketing event on May 21st.
More than 50% of the speakers at this event run their own business and I want Turn Digi to be a platform to support them, as well as for some of those who have not spoken as much before in the online marketing industry.
The event will be live streamed to the “Turn Digi” YouTube channel. The talks will be streamed in 4 different videos, to set up this week.
11:00am BST start:
- Luke Carthy – Three new data points you need to measure in Google Analytics
- Faisal Anderson – The Problem with WordPress… and what to do about it.
- Paige Hobart– Navigating the SERPs landscape
Break for 30 minutes
Back on air at 12:30pm BST
- Shannon McGuirk – The truth about digital PR: what is ‘normal’ when it comes to coverage and links for campaigns?
- Pınar Ünsal– Growing Ecommerce Revenue with Google Ads in an Economic Crisis
- James Crawford – Why digital PR is more than just link building.
Back on air at 14:00 BST
- Kerstin Reichert – An introduction to #IamRemarkable – How to celebrate your achievements and feel empowered
- Flavilla Fongang – Attract more clients on LinkedIn & grow your brand power of influence
- Margo Barsukova– Amplify what’s working: Focusing on strengths over weaknesses
Back on air at 15:30
- Jose Hernando – Integrating Google Indexing Data in your SEO Strategy
- Hannah Thorpe – Preparing for the New Norm
- Becky Simms – Is behavioural economics the secret weapon your PPC has been missing
Register to be sent the details with the full video links for the event May 21st.