Last year Search London and OMN London teamed up to host the Digital Summer Party of 2013 on the HMS President. It was so popular, that we are putting on another party, making it bigger and better than before.
It is taking place on Thursday, the 18th of September.
There will be around 800 marketers and entrepreneurs at the event itself with coverage from the likes of TechCityNews. This is going to be London’s biggest digital event of 2014!
The day time event, called “The Digital Growth Day” brings a selection of London’s top digital marketers to Google Campus for a day of interactive workshops. These expert-led sessions will discuss the tactics that businesses big and small should be implementing now to build a better online presence and maximise growth.
The Summer Party will be from 6:00pm on the 18th of September, at Pennington Studios at Tobacco Docks (nearest station – Shadwell).
Mingle and be merry with highlights including:
- Indoor/outdoor summer street party in a 5,000 square foot former nightclub
- Tech City News filming live from the event
- DJ sets from Hoxton Radio playing live
- Sponsored bar and pop-up bars from top London establishment
- Scrumptious street food trucks serving onsite
- £20 Uber ride vouchers to get you home in style
Meet fellow digital and techies that make up London’s vibrant and eclectic digital community. Click here for map and directions.
RSVP for your ticket on Eventbrite. Members of OMN London and Search London will have tickets for just £20 !